Exterior Door Installation & Replacement in Southern Maryland & Northern Virginia
If your home needs a new front door or you want to update it for increased curb appeal, contact Southernwood Roofing & Siding!
We have been offering our clients the absolute best in quality products and dedicated service for years. We offer only the best, and make getting a replacement door for your home simple and stress free. Whether you’re looking for door installation or door replacement services, choose Southernwood Roofing & Siding to get the job done!
Contact Southernwood Roofing & Siding for door installation services in Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia today!
New Door Installation & Replacement Services
Your ideal door is one that matches your unique tastes, and with nearly countless door options to choose from, we know it can get overwhelming. Our team simplifies the process by taking your home’s style and aesthetic into account to make recommendations. Through our considerable experience and training our team can help you every step of the way.
Once you’ve found the right door, our team goes to work on installing the door in your home. Each installation service is thorough and precise, offering you a door that will keep your home beautiful and safe for years to come.
Installation & Replacement Door Materials
Not sure what’s out there, or what materials carry benefits over others? No problem—we’ve got you covered. Our specialists offer a wide array of door material options, including:
- Wood – Wood is aesthetically appealing and has a variety of options. The material is available in many styles, is paintable, is very cost-effective, and sports a respectable resistance to damage.
- Vinyl – Vinyl is exceedingly design-versatile and offers considerable benefits in energy-efficiency, giving your home a comfort boost and keeping drafts at bay.
- Composite and laminate wood – Hybrid woods are a new way to enjoy the timeless appeal of wood, while also decreasing its maintenance requirements and increasing its longevity.
- Fiberglass – Modern fiberglass doors are at the apex of durability and security, offering you a door that can stave off intrusion, weather, and more.
Do I Need Door Replacement?
It doesn’t always take a serious dent or showing of extensive cracks to signify that it’s time to replace the doors in your Southern Maryland home. Such an important part of your home’s safety and aesthetic should be well-protected and replaced as needed. We recommend considering replacement when:
- The door is no longer upright or is sagging on its hinges
- The door sticks and is difficult to open or close
- There is evidence of mold or rot damage such as discoloration or weak spots
- The door is letting in drafts from outside
- The door doesn’t fit the aesthetic of your home anymore because of a roof replacement, new siding, etc.
Choose Southernwood for Door Installation in Southern Maryland & Northern Virginia
When it comes to taking care of your home, you need a company you can trust with all of your door needs. At Southernwood Roofing & Siding, we’ve been providing unparalleled door services to homeowners in La Plata and beyond for nearly a decade—see why we’re the company your neighbors trust!
Call us today to schedule an appointment for new door installation or replacement in La Plata and the surrounding areas!
Our Service Area
We provide door installation, repair, and replacement throughout Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia, including:
- Charles County – Waldorf, La Plata, Indian Head, and more.
- Prince George’s County – Upper Marlboro, Greenbelt, Clinton, and more.
- Calvert County – Prince Frederick, Chesapeake Beach, St. Leonard, and more.
- St. Mary’s County – St Mary’s City, Lexington Park, Mechanicsville, and more.
- Anne Arundel County – Annapolis, Odenton, Arnold, and more.
- Parts of Virginia – Alexandria, Arlington, Stafford, Fredericksburg, Colonial Beach, King George, and more.