Southernwood COVID-19 Website LetterApr 09, 2020
We remain open to help you with your roofing, siding, window, door and gutter needs. With COVID-19 at the forefront of our minds, the safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. Based on this principle, we are taking the following steps to protect the health of employees and customers while maintaining outstanding service.
- Digital Document signing and delivery
- Inspections done without entering your home
- Showroom closed to the public for your protection, all samples can be left outside for you and all samples will be thoroughly wiped down and delivered while wearing rubber gloves
- Open dialog prior to appointments to ensure all parties are healthy.
- Exterior perimeter walks will be performed by our estimating team while maintaining required social distancing or communication can occur while via phone if you prefer to stay in your home
- For all window and door projects we need to enter the home to do final precise measurements prior to ordering the new products and to install the products once they arrive. Due to this and for the safety of our customers and team members, we have suspended this portion of the job until May 1st. We can still provide estimates by preforming perimeter walks and exterior measurements which will allows us to get you under contract, so that you know your project is on our books and will be a priority in the near future.
Our hope that everyone is able to remain safe and healthy during this difficult period.
Southernwood Roofing & Siding, LLC