Your Installation—Done Right
At Southernwood, we take your roofing, siding, gutter, and door installation and replacements seriously. That’s why our expert team has earned certifications from the industry’s leading manufacturers, including GAF, Tamko, and CertainTeed.
We’re continually working to be the very best at what we do. For each certification we earn, you get the added peace of mind that your project will be completed safely, on time, and for a price you can afford.
Questions along the way? No problem. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to walk you through the best solution and materials for your project, as well as make sure you know exactly what to expect each step of the way while work is being done on your home.
Southernwood Roofing & Siding is fully licensed from the Maryland Home Improvement Commission. You can reach the MHIC with any questions at 410-230-6309. MHIC License #130434
More of our certifications:
- CertainTeed Roofing – CertainTeed 4 Star Shingle Master
- Tamko Roofing – Tamko Certified Pro Status
- IKO Roofing – IKO Certified Installer
- CertainTeed Vinyl and Insulated Siding – Certified Installer and Contractor of the Year 2014
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding – Certified Installer
- LP Smart Side Premium Wood Siding – Certified Installer
- Alside Vinyl and Insulated Siding – Certified Installer
- Provia Entry Doors and Windows – Authorized Vendor and Installer
- ThermaTru Entry doors – Authorized Vendor and Installer
Finance Your Next Home Improvement Project
Did you know that the average exterior home improvement project in the Southern Maryland area costs $10,000 or more? Did you know that exterior home improvements give you the best return on your investment over and above most interior home improvements, with exterior home improvements holding the top 3 spots for RIO and 7 of the top 10 overall? While there are a lot of things you would rather be spending money on, protecting your largest investment is important and with today’s lower rates there isn’t a better time to look at financing your improvement needs.
Financing your home improvement project will allow you to:
- Protect your investment by replacing aging products such as shingles, windows, and more
- Update your home and keep up to date with the latest trends
- Increase your home’s value for resale
Whether you are looking to protect your investment or simply fall in love with your home again, financing can make it that much easier and attainable.
During the home selling process, the number one item we see come under scrutiny is the roof! If you are selling your home and the roof becomes the sticking point, financing will allow you to replace it and pay it off after settlement! If you are planning to sell your home in the future, installing a new roof now will avoid any roof inspection drama. You can also purchase one of our extended warranties, exclusive to GAF Master Elite Roofers, and set your home apart by passing on all the new warranties to the next buyer any time within the next 20 years—talk about added value!!
With a wide range of products available to add to your curb appeal, we are ready to help make your home the talk of the community. Talk to an expert today to learn more!