Window Replacement in Southern Maryland
Like other exterior elements, windows are an integral part of your home which are meant to be both functional, and aesthetically pleasing. Whether your existing windows can no longer provide protection from the elements or you’re ready to update your home’s exterior, window replacement is a must. The best way to ensure your satisfaction with the end result is by choosing a professional, reliable installation company.
Since 2006, the experts at Southernwood Roofing & Siding have been providing quality building and renovation services to customers throughout Southern Maryland, with a commitment to service, an eye for detail, and a wide range of window styles and materials from some of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
Contact our team to learn more about our window replacement services in and around La Plata, or to schedule an appointment today!
Replacement Windows: What Material to Choose
While no window is complete without the pane, the window frame is what gives it added strength and durability, while contributing to the overall look and feel of your home. You can instantly increase energy efficiency, maximize your investment, and improve the comfort of your family by choosing quality window replacements, but what material should you choose? Our favorite options include:
- Aluminum. This popular material is often chosen for its exceptional strength, making it ideal for large scale windows, providing stability while maximizing views.
- Composite or laminate wood. Enjoy the best of both worlds with products that mirror the look of wood, but have the benefits of vinyl.
- Fiberglass. Homeowners looking for a durable material to boost efficiency and prevent air leakage, should consider installing fiberglass windows.
- Vinyl. Choose from a wide variety of colors and styles, with this maintenance-free, energy efficient material.
- Wood. Choose wood framed replacement windows for the utmost in versatility, beauty, and durability.
Why Should You Replace the Windows in Your Maryland Home?
Window replacement is an investment towards the value of your home, and the comfort and safety of your family, but how do you know when it’s time? Consider the following questions:
- Are you wanting to upgrade the exterior? Instantly improve the curb appeal and add value to your home with well-designed, quality, window replacements.
- Has your home sustained storm damage? Severe weather can damage your roof, siding and windows, and reduce their structural integrity. If your home has recently weathered one or more severe storms, consider upgrading your windows with a strong, durable, weather-resistant material to enhance safety and reduce the risk of damage.
- Are you looking for ways to reduce your environmental footprint? Instantly increase your homes efficiency and reduce your energy bills, with energy efficient window replacements from Southernwood Roofing & Siding.
- Are any of your windows damaged, or warped? Windows that fog up, are hard to open or close, are visibly damaged, or show signs of wear should be considered for replacement.
- Is your home drafty? Improve the comfort and efficiency of your home, while preventing heat loss or gain, by replacing old, drafty windows, with new replacement windows.
Call Southernwood Roofing & Siding for Window Replacement Today!
For quality installation, products, and service, trust the experts at Southernwood Roofing & Siding, for all your window replacement needs. Our knowledgeable, experienced team of professionals will complete your project on time, and on budget, enhancing the look and feel of your home while increasing the energy efficiency. Call us today at 301.934.0043 , or contact us online and let us know how we can help!